Drunk Science Drunk Science

Penguins only live in the southern hemisphere

Excellent flash anyways, I laughed :D

Vete a la Versh 14 Vete a la Versh 14

Decent execution, little creativity

You have to admit, most of these jokes have been done to death.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

holy hell

The strangest thing is, you're right!

Vete a la Versh 15 Vete a la Versh 15

I honestly don't see the appeal

1. the first joke of any kind is in the intro, where you draw a dick instead of an arrow. Really, is that a joke? You just drew a dick. That's not funny, it's just crude. Unfortunately it more or less sets the tone for the rest of the animation.
2. The entire idea of the scene is just too stupid and nonsensical to be funny. I'm not at odds with a premise like "The main character acts like a secret agent and steals the serious guy's computer" but the way in which it's executed is simply poor. It takes place in a huge grey void with no walls (and no electrical outlets). Then the main character starts descending by a rope, or rather, he has a rope growing out of his back that slowly elongates. When he reaches the computer desk in the middle of nowhere, he grabs the monitor (which is completely unplugged) and the rope obediently starts shortening again. Then, he magically descends again, and plants a bomb on the other character, killing him.
3. The writing. It's not creative, it doesn't inspire laughter, it's not original or good. Basically, you wrote a really bad script. If this were in English, almost everybody would be bothered by lines such as "what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck." Most of your recognition comes from people finding Spanish to sound funny.
4. The voice acting/production. At several points in the movie, you shout very loudly into the microphone and the audio clips, making it sound extremely unpleasant and, to be honest, unprofessional and amateurish.

Now, if your responses to other negative reviews are any indication, your first instinct might be to flag this as abusive, but it's not, seeing as I did not make personal attacks, flood the site with lousy reviews, promote anything, flood the review space, call for a ban, discuss any other reviews, accuse you of theft, or contest your featured status.

P.S.: Soy un hispanohablante tambien

Darkar responds:

Y amargado ante la vida, aparentemente. XD

Surf Job Surf Job

Umm...

Not a very useful guide, really. I voted to save, but still...

The instructions don't really tell you how to draw this... whatever it is. And the spinning background skips a bunch of frames every time it loops.

Happy C-D! Happy C-D!

LOL

Great twist, played pretty well.

As far ass the art... the hair on the ass was realistic I guess.

Life with Navi Life with Navi

Would've been a ten

If the shotgun sound at the end were better.

The Amazing Stuff The Amazing Stuff

Not bad!

In fact, pretty funny! I laughed. Good flash, rated 4.

The Elephant in the Room The Elephant in the Room

What is this I don't even

Uh... not enough plot development.